"Mountain Echo" 12 Hole Alto C Ocarina,Strawfired Burning, Unique Design and Well Tuned, Comfortable to Hold and Play (Strawfired)
- ✔ ALL INCLUDE: Comes with neck-strap cord,a songbook include Zelda songs and finger chart, a padded OcarinaWind® pouch.
- ✔ FEATURE: A4-F6 including sharps and flats,Length: 7 inches or 18 cm ,Width: 3.9 inches or 10 cm,Material:StrawFire Pottery.
- ✔ HEALTH GUARANTEE: Every ocarina OcarinaWind® sell is lead free promised.
- ✔ WELL CRAFTED: The ocarina is made of the highest standard of StrawFire Pottery with a smooth surface. It is a hand crafted and fine tuned musical flute instrument but not a children's toy.
- ✔ WELL TUNE: We make tune test twice on every ocarina before we sell it. We promise you can receive a real musical flute instrument.
"Mountain Echo" is an ocarina developed by OcarinaWind®. It is 100% handmade by skillful music craftsman and use advanced technology to burn it. Elegant design and accurate tune make this ocarina a fantastic choice for you. We name this ocarina as "Mountain Echo" is to hope the consumers can enjoy the ocarina music like echo from mountain.
This special design ocarina, key of A4-F6, is tuned in the key of C, and can go below C down to the A.It is very comfortable to hold and play. This ocarina has exquisite breath response and crystal clear tone. It is made of StrawFire Pottery. Every ocarina we provide a test before we sell it. So don't worry the quality and it is free to return for refund.
We guarantee all the ocarinas we sell on Amazon are lead FREE.
It comes with an instructional booklet,finger chart and a songbook, as well as a strap, so you can wear this ocarina on your neck wherever you go. The protective bag protect the ocarina from damage.
Any order can get a FREE SONG BOOK OF 20 songs include zelda songs and 1 FINGER CHART Good for 12 hole ocarinas following international fingering.The lowest note for C fingering is La. For songs with the lowest note lower than La, you will need to switch to F or G fingering. The book teaches you how to play 3 different fingerings.